You only have two of ’em, so look after ’em…
- Consult your eyecare practitioner at least once a year, especially if you are over forty years of age.
- Itchy, red, burning, weepy and watery eyes are not normal so please consult your eyecare practitioner.
- Make sure young children are screened before the age of 3 and undergo a full eye exam before going to school.
- Practice a healthy eating plan including drinking loads of water.
- Protect your eyes against harmful radiation by wearing good sunglasses.
- Make sure children wear sunglasses or at least a cap or peak whenever outdoors.
- Wear protective eyewear when working with machine machinery and plant – including the edging and lawn mowing before the big game.